Sunday, September 30, 2012

Check In

Hey all. Just checking in from Thailand. I can't believe that term 1 here is almost over. This is crazy! Its been seven weeks at school already! Man, time flies here. Golf is going well. My swing and setup looks completely different, but I still haven't quite been able to master transitioning that strange new swing from the range to the course. I hope it happens soon. We've played two tournaments since I got here, and I didn't play very well in either one of them. However, I'm really exited to play in the next tournament and improve my score even more. Boarding is an interesting experience, it's very new for me. It's cool having friends to hang out with the whole weekend, and the trips are cool. We usually go to one of three or four places each weekend. Airport plaza, a major mall in Chang Mai, Rimping, an outdoor mall with lots of good restaurants and a western grocery store, Night Bazar, and outdoor night market, and Central Plaza, which is a bit like airport plaza, but more Thai. The best thing about boarding is that you can sign out to the day students houses for the weekend. I have done that twice so far this semester, both for the golf tournaments. Its nice to have the freedom to go wherever you want around town. Schools going well and I'm super exited for my October break trip. Well, I've got homework to do but I'll try to get another post in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment